There is something about coming to the Mayne Island shore and seeing Mount Baker across the Strait of Georgia that is like magic. No photograph seems to adequately capture my surprise and delight so I took the task to my canvas instead.
THE MT. BAKER REACH 8 x 10 inch oil on canvas study
Updated October 7, 2013: This painting is now SOLD to a private collector in California.
ONLINE GALLERIES include –
Artsy Home for most original oil paintings currently available
Local Mayne Island VENUES –
Green House Restaurant – small original oil paintings
Working in progress BLOG –
Creative Potager – first place new work is unveiled. Subscribe to stay current.
CONTACT THE ARTIST DIRECTLY
If desired, original work can often be purchased directly from Terrill Welch. Please contact Terrill for personalized service.
© 2013 Terrill Welch, All rights reserved.
- New Growth West Coast in late May – Canadian landscape oil painting (terrillwelchartist.com)
- Plein Air Painting From Felix Jack Road Mayne Island (terrillwelchartist.com)
- NO REASON Canadian west coast oil painting by Terrill Welch (terrillwelchartist.com)
- Remember Untold Mystery – Canadian Landscape Painting (terrillwelchartist.com)
- End of Storm Georgina Point Mayne Island – oil painting (terrillwelchartist.com)