Winter fog in the southern gulf islands is often dense and close to the sea. Islands appear and disappear as the ferries take passengers through the inside passage. The mysterious landscape has a beauty that is hard to know unless one lives with it for the long winter months of off-season quiet. This 12 x 24 inch oil on canvas is my rendering of this tactile west coast Canadian landscape experience.
FOG INSIDE PASSAGE
ONLINE GALLERIES include –
ArtWork Archive original paintings and acrylic sketches
Redbubble photography and painting prints and merchandise
Work in progress BLOG –
Creative Potager – first place new work is unveiled. Subscribe to stay current.
CONTACT THE ARTIST DIRECTLY
If desired, original work can often be purchased directly from Terrill Welch. Please contact Terrill for personalized service.
© 2013 Terrill Welch, All rights reserved.
- Winter Afternoon West Coast Ferry Home oil painting (terrillwelchartist.com)
- Sliced with a Tear – a large autumn Canadian landscape painting (terrillwelchartist.com)
- Reef Bay Morning Experienced – west coast seascape oil painting (creativepotager.wordpress.com)
- At Dusk a small Canadian landscape painting (terrillwelchartist.com)
- Evening and the Arbutus Tree – a large west coast oil painting (terrillwelchartist.com)
- Reef Bay Morning Experienced – west coast seascape oil painting (terrillwelchartist.com)