The low clouds and mist tumbled freely with the setting sun by the sea. END OF TODAY is an oil paint rendering of another Mayne Island sunset in the southern Gulf Islands on the west coast of Canada.
Update April 16, 2013: This painting is no longer available.
This wee 5 x 7 inch Canadian Landscape is an uncommon find in my online offers. I usually keep them for local collectors but this painting seemed suitable to share for those with a small wall space or just beginning to collect original art. A natural wood frame is optional for inclusion with this painting.
ONLINE GALLERIES include –
Artsy Home for most original oil paintings currently available
Local Mayne Island VENUES –
Green House Restaurant – small original oil paintings
Working in progress BLOG –
Creative Potager – first place new work is unveiled. Subscribe to stay current.
CONTACT THE ARTIST DIRECTLY
If desired, original work can often be purchased directly from Terrill Welch. Please contact Terrill for personalized service.
© 2013 Terrill Welch, All rights reserved.
- Reef Bay Morning Experienced – west coast seascape oil painting (terrillwelchartist.com)
- Pear Trees in Winter First Light – small oil painting (terrillwelchartist.com)
- Evening and the Arbutus Tree – a large west coast oil painting (terrillwelchartist.com)
- Sliced with a Tear – a large autumn Canadian landscape painting (terrillwelchartist.com)
- At Dusk a small Canadian landscape painting (terrillwelchartist.com)
- Late December West Coast Sunrise small oil painting (terrillwelchartist.com)
- Winter Afternoon West Coast Ferry Home oil painting (terrillwelchartist.com)